The site is built in WordPress, with GeneratePress as the theme, and it uses the native WordPress editor, Gutenberg. The site is hosted on Godaddy. It is a managed WordPress plan, which means Godaddy will take care of any WordPress requirements, including updates to WordPress. The plan also provides a security certificate (https lock).
In order to implement the full upload process, three components are required:
- Gravity Forms. Prompts the user to enter name, address, email, and resume file name. The file is then uplaoded to the WordPress server. This is a premium plugin, but is included as part of the Godaddy managed WordPress plan.
- Gravity Forms Power Automate Add-On. Connects WordPress to Power Automate. Also a premium plugin.
- Microsoft Power Automate. Creates the “flow” that sends the uploaded resume file to Sharepoint. Also premium.
- Akismet-spam protection
- GeneratePress-supports the GeneratePress theme
- Sucuri-security protection
To add a user, click on “Users / Add New” in the admin tabs. WordPress will send them an email and they can set their own password after logging in. You can assign them on of the following roles:
- Administrator. Can add new posts, edit any posts by any users on the site, and even delete those posts. (Required to see Gravity Forms)
- Editor. Full control on the content sections your website. They can add, edit, publish, and delete any posts on a WordPress site including the ones written by others.
- Author. Can write, edit, and publish their own posts. They can also delete their own posts, even if they are published.
- Contributor. Can add new posts and edit their own posts, but they cannot publish any posts not even their own.
- Subscriber. Can login to your WordPress site and update their user profiles. They can change their passwords if they want to.